The Cruiserfix 3 complies with the latest ECE-R44 / 04 standard and thus complies with the current safety standard.
The latest model of the Cruiserfix series from Kiddy shone in the child seat test of Stiftung Warentest and ADAC and scored the result "good" (1.8) in the May test 2017.
- Recommended age: 3-12 years - If your child is younger, please book the product kiddy Guardianfix 3 or cybex Pallas M-fix
- The Cruiserfix 3 can be individually adapted to the body dimensions of the child.
- The Kiddy Shock Absorber absorbs the energy from the 3-point harness and protects the child in the event of an accident or abrupt braking maneuvers.
• Individually adjustable linear side impact protection (L.S.P. System Plus)
• The "Honey Comb 2" energy absorbing high performance material is used in the sensitive head and shoulder area to protect this sensitive area of the child very well.
• K-fix connectors for the ISOFIX system on the vehicle